10 February 2013

Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free Chocolate, Hazelnut Cheesecake

I can't believe it's taken me this long to write about this. Late last year, we decided with some work friends that we would start our own version of 'Come Dine With Me', we've had two evenings so far and they've been so much fun. The first night was themed, we all went dressed in costume from our chosen decades.

Charlotte 1940's, David 1980's, Kirsty 1920's and me 1950's! 

I realised that night that eating food cooked by other people in their homes really is one of my favourite things to do! Not sure what that's about.... growing up our lives revolved around food and eating with lots of family and friends so I have lots of good memories of this. Although not many memories of fancy dress and food, so thats got to change!! Anyway one of my friends doesn't eat gluten, so when I was looking for gluten free desert inspiration I came across the mother of all deserts at 'The Sweet Life'.



It's a chocolate and hazlenut cheesecake and it tasted delicious! I made it over three days because each layer has to set before you add the next layer, a bit labour intensive but so, so worth it! It's very rich too so it can go a long way if you serve smaller portions. Enjoy!

My version;


0 comments:

© 2011 YummyMetz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena