24 February 2014

This Week's Meals #8

I have 8 meals on my plan this week because I couldn't decide between them. So it will be a matter of cooking whatever we fancy on the day and carrying one over to next week.

Last week's meals were all really good, the Pakistani Beef Curry was amazing. Would highly recommend them all. 

Asian Seabass and pak choi 
Beef Bourguignon and celeriac mash
Taco Lettuce Wraps (without the beans)

Chicken Vindaye (a Pondicherrian curry, the link is a YouTube clip from a Rick Stein programme. In it he says this curry is in his top 10 favourite things eat. You can't get better endorsement than that!)
Szechuan Hot and Sour Soup - I love this soup!!
Salmon Tikka with cucumber raita and coriander salad (without the wraps)

Meal Planning Monday

5 comments:

Seren said...

Oh wow, so much on here that I want to eat! Don't suppose you take houseguests ;-))

Sx

Hijacked by Twins said...

Your meals sound delicious, especially the seabass! #MealPlanningMonday

Kim Carberry said...

Oh wow! Everything sounds so tasty!
Fab meal plan x

Sarah said...

Your meal plan sounds amazing!
can I come stay with you for a week? Lol
have a great week x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments guys! I had the seabass tonight and it was sooooo good!!

© 2011 YummyMetz, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena